The Zehut Teen Center is a creative, diverse and versatile program for teens ages 11 to 18. We offer a sense of community and belonging, providing opportunities to develop leadership skills, deepen involvement and commitment in the community, discover new talents, connect with other youth, explore interests, and excel academically. Whether you are interested in exploring your Jewish identity, volunteering, playing sports, or just hanging out with your friends, the J has something for you!
We invite you to explore the wide variety of services we offer our members.
* Teen membership provides great fitness and sports initiatives: swimming pool and the fitness center, expert led Yoga, Zumba, and Aerobics classes.
* Community service and leadership clubs offer teens opportunities to express their interests, be catalysts for change, and get involved in their community.
* The Butler Center for Academic Advancement provides our youth with educational resources and guidance, helping our students improve their grades, SHSAT and SAT scores, get into colleges of their choice, opening their eyes to the possibilities and advantages of higher education.
* Camp B’Yachad is a great way to spend two weeks of your summer, making new friends and exploring your heritage. We offer a variety of summer and year-round job opportunities and training.
* The JCC Maccabi Experience allows our star athletes and artists to compete and work with youth from all around the world at the annual summer JCC Maccabi Games and Artsfest.
* The Summer Youth Employment Program places youth in summer jobs all over New York.
* The Ben Cammarata Youth Sports Center engages teens in team and individual sports. We have basketball, volleyball, and table tennis classes. Our Marks JCH Volleyball team and the Marks JCH Jaguars Varsity Basketball team compete in a number of in-house, city, and national leagues.