As the pandemic stretches on, families find themselves increasingly isolated, especially during challenging times like after a pregnancy loss. Our friends at Pregnancy Loss Support Program offer caring peer support following a miscarriage, stillbirth, termination for fetal anomalies, or newborn death. To find out more or enroll in a telephone counselor or a group, email [email protected] or leave a message at 646-884-9464. You can find additional resources online at pregnancyloss.org. Here are their upcoming offerings:
- Pregnancy Loss Support Groups on Zoom (6-week groups in the evening). Next group beginning Monday, January 24th. *SPACE STILL AVAILABLE*
- Monthly First Trimester Miscarriage Support Groups on Zoom.. Next group will meet on Wednesday, February 2nd at 6:30 PM. In March, group resumes meeting the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 PM.
- Telephone Counseling with a professionally trained peer support counselor
- Pregnancy After Loss Telephone Counseling
- Grandparents Telephone Counseling *NEW*