Services at the Marks JCH:
- Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed Care
- Supportive Counseling
- Virtual Socialization Opportunities
- Case Management
- Assistance with Holocaust Claims, Benefits and Entitlements
- Social and Wellness Programs/Holiday Celebrations
- Services at Homes of our clients:
- Home visits by Social worker
- Hairdresser who will provide free haircuts
- IT Specialist for Social Media and Technology Assistance
- Eligibility: The criteria for eligibility for our services is to be a Holocaust survivor, so anyone who suffered Nazi persecution and between 1933 and 1945 had lived in or fled from a country that was under Nazi rule, under Nazi occupation, or under the direct influence or control of the Nazis. In other words, all those who either receive money from Claim Conference or are eligible for it.
- Contact: Yanina Abramova – Director of Holocaust Survivors and RS Center at 718-943-6309 or Raisa Latrushkina at 718-331-6800 x109 for an appointment for a home visit.
- Cost: Free