The JCH is committed to providing quality after school care for every child, including those with special needs such as Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders and learning disabilities.
Why choose the JCH for your child with special needs?
- Our carefully selected and trained teachers and counselors create a welcoming environment with solid academic enrichment, plenty of physical activity, and skill development
- Our inclusion specialist works with every family on their goals and helps ensure we meet them
- We hold family information workshops and support groups to help parents with their children’s education
- Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade
- Hours: 3pm – 6pm
- School Pick Up: We provide school pick up from schools within walking distance (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 102, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst, Hebrew Language Academy 2), transportation is provided from select schools – please inquire with Afterschool Director for more information.
- Meals: Hot lunch and snack is served daily for children who are enrolled
- Registration: Fill out the registration form below and email to Nataliya Avvento 718-331-6800 ext. 115
- Assessment: An assessment with the director is required before official enrollment
5 days a week
4 days a week
3 days a week