The JCH is committed to providing quality after school care for every child, including those with special needs such as Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders and learning disabilities.
Why choose the JCH for your child with special needs?
- Our carefully selected and trained teachers and counselors create a welcoming environment with solid academic enrichment, plenty of physical activity, and skill development
- Our inclusion specialist works with every family on their goals and helps ensure we meet them
- We hold family information workshops and support groups to help parents with their children’s education
- Ages: 5 – 12
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 3:00pm – 6:30pm Friday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Transportation: We provide complimentary transportation from most local schools (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 205, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst)
- Snack: included
- Registration: Nataliya Golub, 718-331-6800 ext. 115
5 days a week
4 days a week
3 days a week
2 days a week