The Robbins-Corenman After School Center provides a safe and stimulating environment where kids from Kindergarten to 5th grade can learn, acquire new skills and make friends.
Why choose the JCH for after-school care?
- Our attention to the health and safety regulations ensuring we are following the New York City and DOHMH guidance and protocols.
- Our team of trained teachers and counselors provide a structured environment to focus on remote learning and age-appropriate educational classes
- Our professional specialists facilitate recreational activities to strengthen social skills and cultivate self-esteem through engagement in sports, music, art, theater, dance, cooking, science, Jewish Education, and Oneg Shabbat.
- Our approach in fostering positive relationships, encouraging new experiences, and creating lasting friendships where Jewish values are reflected in everyday activities and all are welcome.
- Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade
- Hours: Full Day hours 8am-6pm | Half Day hours 3pm-6pm
- School Pick Up: We provide school pick up from schools within walking distance (SA- Bensonhurst, HLA2, PS 97, PS 128, PS 177, PS 186, PS 247, PS 682, PS 686), transportation is provided from select schools – please inquire with Afterschool Director for more information.
- Meals: Breakfast, a hot lunch and snack is served daily for children who are enrolled for full day, a hot lunch is served for children enrolled in half day program.
- Registration: Fill out the registration form below and email to Nataliya Golub 718-331-6800 ext. 115
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Behavior Contract: CLICK HERE
Medical Form: CLICK HERE
Automatic Payment Form: CLICK HERE
Monthly Payment Schedule: CLICK HERE
Program Questionnaire: CLICK HERE
School Release Form: CLICK HERE
5 Half Days (3pm – 6pm)
3 Full Days / 2 Half Day
4 Full Days / 1 Half Days
5 Full Days (8am – 6pm)