- Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade
- Hours: 3pm – 6pm
- School Pick Up: We provide school pick up from schools within walking distance (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 102, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst, Hebrew Language Academy 2), transportation is provided from select schools – please inquire with Afterschool Director for more information.
- Meals: Hot lunch and snack is served daily for children who are enrolled
- Registration: Fill out the registration form below and email to Nataliya Avvento 718-331-6800 ext. 115
After School Electives Fall 2021
- Our attention to the health and safety regulations ensuring we are following the New York City and DOHMH guidance and protocols.
- Our team of trained teachers and counselors provide a structured environment to focus on remote learning and age-appropriate educational classes
- Our professional specialists facilitate recreational activities to strengthen social skills and cultivate self-esteem through engagement in sports, music, art, theater, dance, cooking, science, Jewish Education, and Oneg Shabbat.
- Our approach in fostering positive relationships, encouraging new experiences, and creating lasting friendships where Jewish values are reflected in everyday activities and all are welcome.Fill out my online form.
The Robbins-Corenman After School Center provides a safe and stimulating environment where kids from Kindergarten to 5th grade can learn, acquire new skills and make friends.
Calendar: CLICK HERE
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Behavior Contract: CLICK HERE
Medical Form: CLICK HERE
Automatic Payment Form: CLICK HERE
Monthly Payment Schedule: CLICK HERE
School Release Form: CLICK HERE
Parent Manual: CLICK HERE
3 days a week
4 days a week
5 days a week
Annual Lock in Fee