Marks JCH provides relevant training and education to those interested in exploring new careers. Our professional staff works with clients to determine the most advantageous training and job
development path to follow JCH provides training in areas that have high growth potential & employment availability according to NY State Department of Labor Statistics.
Once our clients complete the necessary training and receive certificates they begin to work with our highly capable and experienced job developers. Our Job Placement department matches job-seeking clients with employers from our ever-expanding database.
Certification Training Classes:
- Medical Billing & Coding- Remote – 60-hour course
Mon & Fri 6PM-9PM (all schedules subject to change)
- Financial Awareness/Tax Preparation – Remote – 60 hours
Mon & Wed 6PM-9PM (all schedules subject to change)
- Accounting/QuickBooks – Remote – 60 hours
Tue & Thu 6PM-9PM (all schedules subject to change)
- Home Care Coordinator – Remote + 8/16 hour internship – 60 hours
(Schedules TO BE DETERMINED)
- Fundamentals of Computer Education – Remote – 60-hour course
Mon & Wed 6PM-9PM (Subject to Change)
- HHA -Home Health Aide- in person- 3 weeks of training- (Day & Evening classes 3 weeks/ Weekend Classes 5 weeks – available in Brooklyn, Queens & the Bronx)Eligibility requirements:
- Receiving SNAP benefits ONLY
- Receiving PA+SNAP benefits, with at least 1 minor child on the HRA case
- 18-23 years old, unemployed or underemployed
- · Registration: Complete application* below and our staff will contact you to register.
- · Information: call Anastasiya Zhukova, Vocational Training Coordinator 718-331-6800 ext. 166 or [email protected]
- · Fees: None
* Application does not guarantee enrollment. Space in each class is limited (about 25 students per class) When classes become full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when the next enrollment period begins.