Marks JCH provides relevant training and education to those interested in exploring new careers. Our professional staff works with clients to determine the most advantageous training and job development path to follow.
JCH provides short term training opportunities in areas that have high growth potential & employment availability according to NY State Department of Labor Statistics.
Once our clients complete the necessary training and receive certificates they begin to work with our capable and experienced job developers.
Our Job Placement department matches job-seeking clients with employers from our ever-expanding database.
Certification Training Courses:
- Accounting with QuickBooks
- Child Care Certification Preparation
- Civil/MTA Exam Preparation
- Commercial Driver – Class A
- Fundamentals of Digital Education (Beginner – Advanced)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Home Care Case Coordinator
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Secretary
- Phlebotomy & EKG Technician
- Security Guard
- Tax Preparation
- Work Zone Flagger
For inquiries or enrollment please complete the application below and our staff will contact you.
For additional information:
* Application does not guarantee enrollment. Space in each class is limited. When classes become full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when the next enrollment period begins.