Fitness & Aquatics Schedule | Here
Agency Calendar 2021-2022: CLICK HERE
Why become a JCH member?
The mission of the Marks JCH of Bensonhurst is to be a center for community life in Brooklyn that is rooted in Jewish values and fosters an inclusive environment. We engage residents at every life stage by providing critical services that lift people out of poverty and innovative programs that educate and inspire.
The JCH provides yearly membership to all who wish to participate in the agency’s programs and support its growth and objectives. The JCH welcomes prospective members to take escorted tours of our facilities and meet our dedicated staff.
JCH members have access to fitness facilities, equipment and programming that shape both bodies and minds, helping people in the community maintain healthy, active lifestyles.
Facilities and benefits include:
- State-of-the-art fitness center, featuring cardio equipment, exercise machines and free weights
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Modern sauna and steam room
- Two gymnasiums, each fitted for full-court basketball and volleyball
- Priority registration for classes and programs such as Yoga, Zumba, Pilates & Piloxing, & Cardio Body Sculpt Aerobics, each taught by professional instructors
- Program discounts, including for fitness and aquatics
The JCH Fitness Center provides everything members need to create top muscular and cardio health. Our modern facility includes cardio equipment, such as treadmills and elliptical trainers, machines designed to strengthen specific body parts, a wide range of free weights, as well as a sauna and steam room in each locker room.
The JCH Swimming Pool is integral to our membership package. We offer family swim, separate male and female hours and lap swim. The pool is licensed by the Department of Health and tended by a lifeguard during all hours of operation.
SAUNA + STEAM ROOMS
A sauna and steam room are located in each locker room and available for use during normal hours of operations*.
* The Department of Health recommends that persons suffering from poor health; high blood pressure; heart or circulatory disease; are using prescription medication; or are pregnant do not use these facilities before consulting with a physician. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not use these facilities.