The Robbins-Corenman After School Center provides a safe and stimulating environment where kids from kindergarten to 8th grade can learn, acquire new skills and make friends.
Why choose the JCH for after school care?
- Our individual approach gives every child an opportunity to explore and develop his or her talents
- Our team of experienced homework teachers and counselors provides guidance and instruction on various activities
- Once kids complete their homework assignments, it’s time to play! Activities include music, art, theater, dance, cooking, science, Jewish Education, soccer, basketball, and Oneg Shabbat
- Our Jewish education program is an integral part of the Robbins-Corenman Afterschool Center
- Ages: kindergarten to 6th grade
- Hours: Monday to Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Friday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Transportation: We provide complimentary transportation from most local schools (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 205, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst)
- Snack: Upon arrival, kids eat a healthy snack
- Registration: Julia Linetskiy, 718-331-6800 ext.163 or Karina Shibko 718-331-6800 ext. 145
5 days a week
4 days a week
3 days a week
2 days a week