After School Care
Our Afterschool Center considers the special needs of children on the spectrum between the ages of 5-11 and provides individualized attention and therapy-based programs.
- Small-classroom homework assistance with 1:1 or 2:1 ratio
- A structured program focusing on social skills with their peers
- Art and music therapy electives
- Ages: Kindergarten to 6th grade
- Hours: Monday to Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Friday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Transportation: We provide complimentary transportation from most local schools (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 205, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst), and Hebrew Language Academy II.
- Snack: Upon arrival, kids eat a healthy snack
- Registration: Joseph Armanious 718-331-6800 ext. 189
Application: Click Here
5 days a week$2,500/year
4 days a week$2,400/year
3 days a week$2,250/year
2 days a week$1,950/year
Sunday Enrichment Program for Children with ASD
Through Sunday Academy, we offer children ages 4-11 a wide range of recreational and academic classes, including swimming, gymnastics, Zumba, yoga, Krav Maga, Legos, robotics, soccer, basketball, painting, and chess. Check out the full schedule of 20+ classes to see what might interest your child.
- Information: Julia Linetskiy
$335 / 2 Classes
$370 / 3 Classes
$400 / 4 Classes
$440 / 5 ClassesRegister
$435 / 2 Classes
$475 / 3 Classes
$520 / 4 Classes
$370 / 5 ClassesRegister
For a complete schedule for ASD events click HERE
The developmental aquatic program for children with disabilities provides a positive outlook and emphasis on the strengths and unique attributes of each swimmer.
- Develop individual swimming skills and techniques
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Cultivate a social connection with staff and classmate