We serve survivors of domestic violence/abuse and their families, regardless of their age, income level, and gender and immigration status. We speak English and Russian.
The program provides:
- Crisis counseling and individual support
- Safety planning
- Help in understanding your rights and American laws
- Entitlement counseling
- Housing assistance, including help with finding a domestic violence shelter
- Referrals for legal consultation regarding family, immigration, housing and public benefits
- Referrals for employment, child care, English classes, other assistance and support services
- All services are confidential, free of charge and are available in English and Russian.
Community education presentations are available.
If you are in immediate danger or need emergency assistance, call 911.
For non-emergency situations, there are 2 ways to call the 24-hour NYC Domestic Violence hotline: 800.621.HOPE (4673), or call NYC information at 311, and ask for the Domestic Violence hotline.
We are funded by the New York City Council and Councilmember Mark Treyger.
- Who We Serve: People of all ages are welcome
- Schedule: Open year-round, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Contact: Call Laura Vladimirova, 718-943-6394
- Fees: None