Adult Literacy Schedule and Key Info:
- Eligibility: Open to immigrants 18 and older willing to attend the entire cycle, regardless of nationality or legal status.
- Classes: Six levels are offered, from Beginner (Level 1) to Advanced (Level 6); Classes usually meet three to four times per week, with semesters varying between 12 and 18 weeks in length.
Morning classes, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Classes are offered daily, Monday through Friday.
Evening classes run Monday through Thursday, 6:45 pm – 9:45 pm
- Registration Below and our staff will contact you*
- Information: Svitlana Fedorova 718-331-6800 ext.178 [email protected]
Call 718-943-6389 or 718-943-6321
- Fees: None.
* RSVP does not guarantee enrollment. Space in each class is limited (about 20-22 students per class) and applicants are not guaranteed admission. When classes become full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available.
Program participants are also offered Computer and Digital Literacy classes. Please inquire about the schedule at the Adult Literacy Office.