Support is available for single-parent households looking to gain career opportunities, community support and further their opportunities.
The program includes:
- Case management and advocacy
- Assistance with benefits
- Career development workshops and online training
- Peer advocacy support
- Jewish enrichment opportunities
- Financial counseling and coaching
- ESOL for non-native speaking adults
- And more
This program is generously funded by UJA-Federation of New York and the Royal Bank of Canada Scholarship Fund.
- Ages: Single parents with children. Our programs are best suited for those with children under 18 years of age.
- Registration: Call Laura Vladimirova Women’s Center Director 718-943-6394