Virtual Planning + Resource Workshops for Women
- Session 1: March 11, 7pm: Financial Planning and Goals 101. How to budget and invest for your lifestyle.
- Session 2: April 1, 7pm: Estate Planning. Wills, Trusts, Estate Plans for Moms of Special-Needs Kids, Healthcare Proxies and More.
- Session 3: April 22, 7pm: Taxes Proficiency! Self-Employment, Minimizing Tax Burdens, Heads of Household and all Things Related to Family Taxes.
- Session 4: May 13, 7pm: Insurance Assurance. Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance for Planning Ahead.
- Session 5: June 3, 7pm: Employment Benefits: 401(k), Benefits, Pensions and More as it Related to Work Benefits.
- Session 6: June 24, 7pm: How to Investment. Stocks, Bonds, Retirement, IRAs — the Works.
REGISTER HERE: https://marksjchb.wufoo.com/forms/financially-fempowered/
About the program and the course: The W4W Program is professional community, networking, and learning space for women in the workforce. This 6-session series + bonus supplemental materials are best considered as a full-course, however, drop-ins for specific classes of interest are okay too. Registrants who attend all 6-courses will receive specialized financial books written by our incredible financial educator.