English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Schedule and Key Info:
- Eligibility: Open to immigrants 18 and older willing to attend the entire cycle, regardless of nationality or legal status.
- Classes: Six levels are offered, from Beginner (Level 1) to Advanced (Level 6); Classes usually meet three to four times per week, with semesters varying between 12 and 18 weeks in length.
Morning classes, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Classes are offered daily, Monday through Friday.
Evening classes run Monday through Thursday, 6:45 pm – 9:45 pm or 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Registration Below and our staff will contact you*
- Information: call 718-943-6389 or 718-943-6321
- Fees: None.
* RSVP does not guarantee enrollment. Space in each class is limited (about 20-22 students per class) and applicants are not guaranteed admission. When classes become full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available.
Program participants are also offered Computer and Digital Literacy classes, which run Monday, Tuesday and Sunday afternoons (this schedule may change. Please inquire at the ESOL office)