Single Parent Empowered Community of Today is for families looking to gain career opportunities, community support and further their families’ Jewish engagement.
The program includes:
- Case management and advocacy
- Assistance with entitlements
- Career development workshops and online trainings
- Peer advocacy group
- Jewish events and trips for the whole family
- Academic enrichment and mentoring for children
- Financial assistance for afterschool, camp and other youth programs.
- Schedule: Click Here
This program is generously funded by UJA-Federation of New York and the Royal Bank of Canada Scholarship Fund.
- Ages: Single parents with children. Our programs are best suited for those with children under 18 years of age.
- Registration: Call Mila Zaikina , 718-331-6800 x 194
- Fees: None to join Re:Spect. Individual programs and events may have fees. We provide financial assistance to eligible participants.