JCH’s Women 4 Women will enrich and improve the lives and futures of women and their families. COVID has greatly impacted how women engage with the workforce and magnified the many issues women already faced. Join us for a series of events and workshops designed by women for women to address, support and learn to overcome these challenges. In addition, we will develop a cohort of women who will benefit from curated programming to address their needs for support, and help with reaching educational and career attainment goals. A structured women’s peer support group will meet regularly, growing social connections. Supports include:
- Parental Leave for Independent Contractors
- Structured and women-led peer support groups
- Understanding benefits and benefit screenings: what’s available to you?
- Career Coaching, career transitions, skill-building
- Financial Literacy for Women
- Pandemic Parenting workshops such as Your child + screen time, honest and non-judgmental conversations
- ESOL Classes
- And so much more!
For more information please contact Laura Vladimirova | 718-943-6394