The Upwards COVID-19 Relief Center at the Marks JCH is providing comprehensive social service supports; crisis intervention inclusive of mental health screenings, legal referrals, and cash relief; as well as expanded workforce development activities for adults impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 crisis in NYC.
Upward COVID-19 Relief Center services include:
- Benefits screening and certification assistance
- Referrals for legal and financial counseling
- Supportive counseling and wellness checks
- Emergency cash relief assistance
- Retirement planning (inclusive of Medicare, Medicaid, SSA, and asset protection)
- Career counseling (inclusive of resume, interview and job search support, new skills, and referrals for job placement)
All services are available onsite (in-person) as well as virtually – please inquiry below.
Contact: For more information please reach out to Michael Rockman, Upwards COVID-19 Relief Center Director, at [email protected] or 718-331-6800 ext 140
The Upwards COVID-19 Relief Center is generously supported by the UJA Federation of NY
Read More – press release announcing the launch of the Marks JCH Upwards COVID-19 Relief Center: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/e239fa42/SLcZvm_z6UyoypjGn0BOHQ?u=https://www.bkreader.com/2020/12/01/jewish-philanthropic-organization-launches-social-services-anti-poverty-initiative-across-new-york/