The JCH offers high quality preschool for children ages two to five through the Farber Bruch Early Childhood Center. We help children to grow physically, socially, cognitively and emotionally at a pace and in a manner suited to each individual child.
Why choose the JCH for preschool?
- We have a dedicated, caring and experienced bi-lingual English and Russian staff. All supervisors have graduate degrees and our counselors are carefully selected and well-trained
- We have high standards: Our theme-based curriculum is aligned with Common Core and we carefully combine education and recreation – from music and movement to early literacy to manipulatives and puzzles
- The preschool is licensed by the New York City Department of Health and we follow up-to-date, research-based best practices
- The program teaches Jewish values and Jewish history
- We offer students swimming lessons, physical education and Jewish culture activities twice a week at no additional cost
- The preschool occupies a full floor; classrooms are big and bright and children have regular access to an outdoor playground, a large gym and a pool
- Ages: We welcome children ages 2 – 5
- Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch, and snack included. All meals are kosher.
- Registration: Now open for 2018-2019 school year
- Contact Rebecca Novikov, Early Childhood Director at 718-943-6333 or [email protected] to schedule an individual meeting and tour.
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
5 Full Days – $10,400.00 Register
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
5 Full Days – $12,200.00 Register
8:00 am – 9:00 am
5 Full Days – $1,050.00 Register
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
5 Full Days – $12,500.00 Register