Become a part of our vibrant community of expecting and new families!
When navigating the fourth trimester, there are going to be things we wish someone had told us, things we wish we had help with and things we just need an extra set of hands for. Through our Caring for New Mothers and Infants program, we aim to support this unique, acute and special time for a brand new family.
the VIRTUAL Caring for New Mothers and Infants program includes:
- Maternal mental health and wellness assessment
- Lactation counselor (IBCLC)
- Postpartum doula
- Developmental play expert
- Attendance at any or all of our monthly workshops
- Access to our new & expecting parents’ groups
To inquire about fees and register for offerings in the Caring for New Mothers and Infants program please send an email to [email protected] Financial assistance is available – please reach out directly to inquire.