Why choose the JCH for after-school care?
- Our attention to the health and safety regulations ensuring we are following the New York City and DOHMH guidance and protocols.
- Our team of trained teachers and counselors provide a structured environment to focus on remote learning and age-appropriate educational classes
- Our professional specialists facilitate recreational activities to strengthen social skills and cultivate self-esteem through engagement in sports, music, art, theater, dance, cooking, science, Jewish Education, and Oneg Shabbat.
- Our approach in fostering positive relationships, encouraging new experiences, and creating lasting friendships where Jewish values are reflected in everyday activities and all are welcome.
- Ages: Kindergarten to 5th grade
- Hours: Full Day hours 8am-6pm | Half Day hours 3pm-6pm
- School Pick Up:We provide school pick up from HLA2
- Meals: Breakfast, a hot lunch and snack is served daily for children who are enrolled for full day, a hot lunch is served for children enrolled in half day program.
- Registration: Fill out the registration form below and email to Nataliya Golub718-331-6800 ext. 115