The Pool Rules must be followed with no exceptions. Please familiarize yourself with our rules prior to use.
1. A valid membership ID card must be presented when entering the pool
2. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
3. All swimmers must wear a bathing cap.
4. Flip flops are required to enter the pool area. You may not wear them in
the pool. No shoes of any kind are allowed in the pool.
5. No running, jumping, splashing or ball playing in the pool or pool area.
6. No diving.
7. Persons not dressed for bathing shall not enter the area immediately
adjacent to the pool.
8. No eating, drinking or gum chewing in the pool or pool area.
9. No persons under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior
shall enter the pool or pool deck.
10. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or
guardian. The adult must be present in the pool.
11. Bathers wearing diapers need to have tight fitting protective coverings.
12. Diapers must be changed in designated diaper changing area or
13. The use of swimming aids, water toys, and flotation devices is prohibited.
You may wear swim goggles.
14. Persons having any contagious diseases or infectious conditions, such as
sores or inflamed eyes, a cold, nasal or ear discharge, cuts, boils or
other evident skin or bodily infections, shall not enter the pool.
15. Urinating, spitting, blowing the nose, or releasing human waste in the pool
or pool gutter is prohibited.
16. No bags are allowed in the pool area.
17. No dresses are allowed to be worn in the pool. Garments that are worn
for modesty must end 4 inches above the knee.
18. You may not take anything from the supply room without the lifeguard’s
19. No one is allowed in the pool area when the lifeguard is not on duty.
20. The lifeguard has the right to exclude or remove anyone not following
the pool rules.