We also offer Swim Academy for our Tadpoles, Flounders, & Sharks (ages from 7 to 14 years old)
Click HERE for Swim levels
Click HERE to Zoom for Little Swimmers
Click HERE to Zoom for Tadpoles, Flounders & Sharks
One of the most popular JCH programs, the Swimming Academy holds daily classes for children from 2.5-14 years old. Kids not only learn to swim, they also build up their confidence and have fun doing it! Our enthusiastic professional instructors teach small classes and get results in just a few months.Key info:
- Ages: 2.5-14 years old
- Schedule: There are four seasonal semesters – Currently Enrolling:
- Winter 2017: December 3 – March 21, 2017
- Registration: Classes fill up quickly on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register early.
- Information: Contact Irina Zaviyalova, Aquatics Director at 718-943-6313
- Requirements: The prerequisite for each level is successful demonstration of the skills learned in the preceding level
Tuition is paid upon registration for each semester. All payments must be made in full at the time of registration. Each semester consists of 12 classes. Classes are 45 minutes long for kids 6 and up and 30 minutes long for 18 months – 5 year olds. Membership rates apply to Children and Family members. Please read our payment policies.
$260 (1x a week); $335 (2x a week)Register
$415 (1x a week); $535 (2x a week)Register