After School Care
Our Afterschool Center considers the special needs of children on the spectrum between the ages of 5-11 and provided individualized attention and therapy-based programs.
- Small-classroom homework assistance with 1:1 or 2:1 ratio
- Structured program focusing on social skills with their peers
- Art and music therapy electives
- Ages: kindergarten to 6th grade
- Hours: Monday to Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Friday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Transportation: We provide complimentary transportation from most local schools (P.S. 97, P.S. 101, P.S. 128, P.S. 163, P.S. 177, P.S. 186, P.S. 200, P.S. 205, P.S. 215, P.S. 226, P.S. 229, P.S. 247, P.S. 682, P.S. 686, P.S. 748, Success Academy Charter School – Bensonhurst)
- Snack: Upon arrival, kids eat a healthy snack
- Registration: Joseph Armanious 718-331-6800 ext. 189
Application: Click Here
5 days a week$2,500/year
4 days a week$2,400/year
3 days a week$2,250/year
2 days a week$1,950/year
Sunday Enrichment Program for Children with ASD
Through Sunday Academy, we offer children ages 4-11 a wide range of recreational and academic classes, including swimming, gymnastics, Zumba, yoga, Krav Maga, Legos, robotics, soccer, basketball, painting, and chess. Check out the full schedule of 20+ classes to see what might interest your child.
- Information: Julia Linetskiy
$335 / 2 Classes
$370 / 3 Classes
$400 / 4 Classes
$440 / 5 ClassesRegister
$435 / 2 Classes
$475 / 3 Classes
$520 / 4 Classes
$370 / 5 ClassesRegister
The developmental aquatic program for children with disabilities provides a positive outlook and emphasis on the strengths and unique attributes of each swimmer.
- Develop individual swimming skills and techniques
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Cultivate social connection with staff and classmates
- Dates of Operation: November 11 – February 17, Saturday evenings
- Hours: 6:15-7:00
- Registration: Julia Linetskiy
Weekday Enrichment Classes: Designed for Children with ASD
4:45 – 5:30pm : Social Skills – Focused on emotion regulation & communication skills supported through play and exploration. Each new skills is broken down into manageable steps and taught using visual supports.
5:30 – 6:15pm : Dance & Movement Therapy – Exploring the world around us through dance and movement to further the emotional, cognitive, physical and social integration of each child.
4:30 – 5:15pm : Art Therapy – Utilizing various art mediums to uniquely portray and express ourselves. Promoting communication, behavioral, cognitive, motor, and perceptual goals of each child through the tools of art!
5:15 – 6:00pm : Culinary Arts – Health-focused Culinary Arts engaging each child in creating their own meals and snacks with their dietary needs in mind.
- Dates of Operation: December 4, 2017 – March 19, 2018
- For more information on Fees and Registration contact: Julia Linetskiy