Ilona’s Room is designed to promote healthy development for young girls by offering prevention, educational, and experiential programs which weave in Jewish values and traditions. The program will enhance participants knowledge on topics of healthy physical and emotional development to positively impact young girls’ self-esteem and body image while striving to prevent eating disorders. Ilona’s Room empowers young girls, provides peer support networks, builds positive role models through mentorship, and offers educational workshops for parents.
- Healthy and nutritious eating habits (led by professional chef)
- Positive body image and relationships
- Stress prevention workshops
- Education about the warning signs of eating disorders
- Registration Contact: Please contact Alanna Skydell, 718-943-6343 for more information.
This program is generously supported by Ilona Memory Fund.