Marks JCH provides relevant training and education to those interested in exploring new careers. Our professional staff works with clients to determine most suitable and most certain training and job development path to follow.
JCH provides preparatory course in the areas that according to NY State Department of Labor Statistics, have high growth potential between 2012 and 2022:
- Civil job exam readiness preparation.
- Computer skills for beginners and for advanced users.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Medical billing and coding.
- Commercial Driver License test preparation for Classes B and C.
- Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate training.
- Medical Assistant training.
Once our clients complete the necessary training and receive certificates they begin to work with our highly capable and experienced job developers. Our Job Development department matches a job-seeking client with employers from our ever-expanding database.
- Schedule: Morning, afternoon and evening classes are held three or four days per week throughout the year, depending on the class. Semesters generally run for 10-12 weeks.
- Registration: RSVP Below* and our staff will contact you to register.
- Information: call Suzana Gasparyan, Vocational Training Coordinator 718-331-6800 ext. 166
- Fees: None**
* RSVP does not guarantee enrollment. Space in each class is limited (about 25 students per class) and applicants are not guaranteed admission. When classes become full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available.
** Some courses require refundable deposit.