Basketball teen classes focus on learning the basics in friendly, noncompetitive environment. Learning the rules, drills and fundamentals and work up to one-on-one or small team play. Classes are offered twice a week.
- Ages: 11-13 years old
- Schedule: There are four seasonal semesters – Currently Enrolling:
- Fall 2017: September 10 – December 14, 2017
- Registration: Classes fill up quickly on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register early.
- Information: Call Yakov Bilik at 718-943-6350
Basketball youth classes are offered as part of Sunday Academy.
Tuition is paid upon registration for each semester. All payments must be made in full at the time of registration. Each semester consists of 20 classes. Classes are 60 minutes long. Membership rates apply to Children, Teen and Family members. Please read our payment policies.
The Cammarata Basketball Leagues have been a JCH tradition for years. Individuals and teams from all over Brooklyn gather in our gym for friendly competition. Youth basketball leagues is a great opportunity to fine-tune skills, practice good sportsmanship and practice competitive play. Games are played on Sundays.
- Ages: Leagues are offered for children ages 11-13 and 14-16. You can join as an individual or a team.
- Registration: Here
- Questions: Call Yakov Bilik at 718-943-6350
- Fee: $30 per player; $200 per team (up to 8 players)